Collection of Your Information
We collect or receive information about your interactions with us. Depending on how you use our Services, your information may include:
• registration-related information (such as name, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, occupation, information imported from social log in permissions granted to us, etc.);
• information about the Services that you use, how frequently you use them, and your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented or made available by us;
• information about the searches you perform on our websites or in our other Services and how you use the results of those searches;
• transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing information, or a history of purchases through our Services);
• customer service information about you as a user of our Services;
• location data;
• information about any devices, connections and methods used to access and interact with us; or
• other information specifically related to your use of Services, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by us.
Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, credit card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, information about your mobile phone, vehicle details, motor insuarance details, Smart Tags and any details that may have been voluntarily provide by the user in connection with availing any of the services on Tochanwala.
When you browse through Tochanwala, we may collect information regarding the mobile/ tab device details, domain and host from which you access the internet, the Internet Protocol [IP] address of the computer or Internet service provider [ISP] you are using, and anonymous site statistical data.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information to provide you with services & products you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, collect money, measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about offers, products, services, updates, customize your experience, detect & protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc.
We also use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and interests.
We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, gender, etc.). We use this data to customize your experience at Tochanwala, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Tochanwala uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. No personal information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Links to Other Sites
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Tochanwala is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Tochanwala has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.